"It's your ship - it may be a sailboat, it may be a yacht, it may be a 10-foot bass boat - but you've got to a have a captain. You choose us to captain your boat, to guide you to your financial destination."
Investments, taxes, insurance, retirement, estate planning… the list of financial concerns and considerations facing you today is seemingly endless. And there are no easy answers.
To take advantage of all available options, today’s investor needs two things: an understanding of which investment products are most appropriate for each situation and a relationship with trusted investment professionals who have a clear understanding of the investor’s needs.
I am committed to putting quality service and objective advice first. We offer clients financial services in a variety of areas:
- Managed Asset Plans – for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL financial
- Tax-Advantaged Investing – to help reduce your tax liability and let more of your money work for you
- Retirement Planning – to design an investment strategy to help you towards your retirement goals
- Estate Planning – for preservation of wealth from generation to generation
Our office was established to help investors meet all of their financial challenges. We do this by using a total wealth management approach. Each area is important individually, but managing them collectively is one of the most important factors in your overall financial success.
Our approach to investing can help you reduce your exposure to taxes, meet your insurance needs and provide a plan to transfer your wealth to your children and grandchildren.
We offer access to the following products and services:
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)-providing you with fee-based asset management through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor
- Direct Investments
- Variable and Fixed Annuities
- Life Insurance
Review our specific client profiles to find how our services can help you at any stage of your life.
Disclaimer: Investing in securities is subject to risk including loss of principle.