What We Do
"It's your ship - it may be a sailboat, it may be a yacht, it may be a 10-foot bass boat - but you've got to a have a captain. You choose us to captain your boat, to guide you to your financial destination."
The list of financial concerns that investors face today may seem endless. To take advantage of all available options, today’s investor needs two things: an understanding of which investment products are most appropriate for each situation and a relationship with trusted investment professionals who have a clear understanding of the investor’s needs.
We are committed to addressing both of these needs for our clients. We offer clients objective, quality advice in a variety of areas, including:
- Managed Asset Plans – for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL financial
- Tax-Advantaged Investing – to help reduce your tax liability and let more of your money work for you
- Retirement Planning – to design an investment strategy to help you towards your retirement goals
- Estate Planning – for preservation of wealth from generation to generation
We offer a holistic approach to financial planning because although each area is important individually, managing them collectively is one of the most important factors in your overall financial success. This comprehensive approach also means that we look at your entire financial landscape and plan accordingly. We care deeply about our clients’ successes because when
Our approach to investing can help you reduce your exposure to taxes, meet your insurance needs and provide a plan to transfer your wealth to your children and grandchildren.
We offer access to the following products and services:
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)-providing you with fee-based asset management through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor
- Direct Investments
- Variable and Fixed Annuities
- Life Insurance
Review our specific client profiles to find how our services can help you at any stage of your life.
Disclaimer: Investing in securities is subject to risk including loss of principal.